Cinnamon, it is a good lightening ingredient and the olive oil in this remedy helps to keep locks from drying out. Cinnamon helps to increase the lightening effect. It is one of the best ways to lighten your locks with cinnamon.
- Use 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon, 1 tbsp of extra virgin oil and 1 cup of raw uncooked honey and blend them well.
- Brush your locks first and then use this mixture with the help of comb or brush to your hair.
- Then wrap your locks in a plastic wrap.
- Leave the blend for the whole night.
- Rinse your hair in the morning.
1-Vinegar and Cinnamon to Lighten Your Locks
It has lightening and moisturizing effects, which help to lighten the locks.
- Use 2 cups of distilled vinegar, 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- Blend both the ingredients and you can use 1 tbsp of extra virgin oil to it.
- Comb your hair first and use this vinegar and cinnamon mixture to your locks, which you want to highlights.
- After using this mixture wrap your hair with a shower cap.
- Leave it on overnight and rinse it off in the morning.
2-Cinnamon Paste to Lighten Your Hair
This is a good lightener and smells great.
- Use 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder and conditioner.
- Mix them and use an even coat of this paste to your locks from top to bottom.
- Comb this paste to coat evenly.
- Tie your locks up with clip.
- Use a washing cap to cover your hair and leave the blend for the whole night.
- Shampoo your locks in the morning.
- You can apply this mixture more than once to see highlights.
3-Cinnamon with Beet to Lighten Your Hair
It is rich in iron, antioxidants, vitamin B and C and folates. Beet is also used to dye your locks.
- Use 2 beets, half tbsp of water, 1 cup deep conditioner and 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- Grind the beets and strain it to get a red liquid.
- Add this liquid to conditioner and also, use cinnamon powder to make a mixture.
- After doing shampoo, use this paste on your damp hair.
- Leave it for 3 to 4 hours and wrap a plastic cap to cover it.
- Leave it for the whole night to get a deeper color.
- After 4 applications of this paste, the color would be obvious.
4- Cinnamon with Chamomile to Lighten Your Hair
Chamomile works well to increase the blonde hair. It is a herb, which is best to lighten your hair.
- Make a chamomile tea and allow it to cool.
- Use 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder to it.
- Now, partition your hair and use it to where you want highlights.
- Then let it dry in the sun rays.
- As the sun will help to naturally brighten the locks.
You can directly rinse your hair with chamomile tea.