You feel full of energy and vitality, prepared to cope with a new day of work and full of challenges? Or do you feel, like so many others, always tired, addicted to many doses of caffeine, energy drinks and sugar to face the day?
Many people ask their physician why I feel so tired? And what can I do? ‘ Usually, the doctor does a physical checkup and prescribes a series of analyses. But, in general, the results do not indicate any problem.
The adrenal glands produce hormones that we strengthen the body and brain, make them faster and more alerts. But when stress hormone levels are always high, brain function and body are affected. Due to the style of life that many of us we have it, we get in a State increasingly pronounced.
What are the main signs of underlying suprarenalele fatigue? Here are the most common:
- You feel tired (of) before lunch. It is not normal to feel tired in the morning. Should you have enough energy from sunrise to sunset.
- Do you feel exhausted from two hours after eating? When you have nutrition rich in carbohydrates, increases blood sugar levels, resulting in high levels of insulin, which causes a fall in the level of blood sugar, a ‘ meltdown ‘, accompanied by starvation, food cravings, a decrease in energy and a reduction in clarity mental.
- Depend on energy drinks to face the day. If you use caffeine drinks before lunch: this looks like suprarenalele may not produce a corresponding level of hormones. Hormones secreted by the adrenal glands normally have higher levels and decrease in intensity towards the end of the day.
If you are calling from drinks with caffeine in the afternoon: this looks like hormones secreted by the adrenal glands may drop too quickly in the afternoon, leading to a State of fatigue and affecting mental alert.
- Have cholesterol too low. Hormones secreted by the adrenal glands are made from cholesterol. When blood cholesterol is too low, the adrenal glands may not produce enough hormones.
- You’re irritable or depressed. If stress hormones produced by the adrenal glands are at a high level, this creates a State of inflammation in the brain. Chronic inflammation of the brain is associated with a memory, to apply a bad mood and premature dementia.
- Do you have cravings for something sweet? How can we compensate the level too high or too low hormones is through a higher consumption of sugar.
- Have a very low libido. When the adrenal glands produce a chronically high level of stress hormones, body redirects resources (cholesterol) from the production of sex hormones (estrogen and testosterone) to produce stress hormones.