Eating healthy is very important for healthy kidneys. The kidneys are essential in a variety of functions in the body. The kidneys detoxify the body removing toxic compounds in blood through urine. If the blood is not well cleaned, the toxins stay and circulate through the entire body, causing all sorts of problems.
A nutrition plan that supports the kidneys to naturally function at its best, helps the kidneys to work to the most level.
Healthy kidneys maintain the stability of body fluids by adjusting the ratio of sodium and water. The kidneys maintain and balance between alkaline and acidic and also they regulate the hormones and enzymes responsible to control the blood pressure. In addition, as mentioned earlier, the kidneys filter toxins accumulated in the environment or nutrition.
The imbalance of the water in the body caused by toxic kidneys has been associated with the emotional negative moods, such as stress, paranoia, uncontrollable shaking of muscles, a general feeling of insecurity and fear, or even panic attacks. Cleaning the kidneys helps to maintain them healthy. When in best condition, the kidneys can cleanse the blood even 60 times per day.
Teas that help clean the kidneys
There are many herbal teas or spices that can help clean the kidneys.
Ginger tea or turmeric is made by boiling a pinch of turmeric powder and ginger root grated. Ginger tea and turmeric, consumed after lunch and dinner, besides the elimination of toxins from your kidneys, helps with digestion.
Cleaning the kidneys with fruits and vegetables
Organic fruits are excellent for cleansing the kidneys.
- Organic grapes are rich in nutrients and antioxidants that help the detoxification process. Grapes eliminate uric acid and other waste products from the kidneys.
- Organic cranberries contain quinina that eliminates urea and uric acid in the kidneys and urinary tract. The cranberry prevents bacteria to attach to the walls of the urinary tract. Cranberry juice is very good for the health of the kidneys.
- Organic apples are among the healthiest foods and help clean up.
- Beet juice is also helpful for cleaning the kidneys and entire body.
- Garlic is a natural diuretic that stimulates the production of urine and cleansing the kidneys.
- Cucumbers also have a diuretic effect and dissolve kidney stones and bladder.
- The onion has been noted for its ability to help eliminate kidney stones. Boil the onions, then mix in a blender along with the water in which it was cooked and consumed.
- Beans, soybeans and peas contain an amino acid called arginine vital that help eliminate ammonia from the kidneys.
General rules for mentaining healthy kidneys.
As a general rule, the consumption of fresh produce, will naturally contribute to kidney health and detoxify them and other organs in the body.
Also, cleaning the kidney diet should contain more green leafy vegetables, fruits with low sugar (fruits of the forest, for example), and nuts and seeds which, in addition to cleansing the body, maintain strong immune system. And, last but not least, it is important that the water you drink to be clean, filtered. You can use distilled water for this purpose; You can add 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider vinegar from a 240 ml of water for added efficiency.
Milk Thistle Liver and Kidney Support for Dogs, Detox, with DHA, EPA, Hepatic Support, Dandelion Root, Omega 3 Fish Oil, Vitamin B1,B2,B6,B12, Kidney Stone Prevention, Bladder Support (120 Chews)
How do you clean your kidneys?