Teas that help clean the kidneys
Products from Amazon.com
Ginger tea or turmeric
Ginger tea or turmeric is made by boiling a pinch of turmeric powder and ginger root grated. Ginger tea and turmeric, consumed after lunch and dinner, besides the elimination of toxins from your kidneys, helps with digestion.
Cleaning the kidneys with fruits and vegetables
- Organic grapes are rich in nutrients and antioxidants that help the detoxification process. Grapes eliminate uric acid and other waste products from the kidneys.
- Organic cranberries contain quinina that eliminates urea and uric acid in the kidneys and urinary tract. The cranberry prevents bacteria to attach to the walls of the urinary tract. Cranberry juice is very good for the health of the kidneys.
- Organic apples are among the healthiest foods and help clean up.
- Beet juice is also helpful for cleaning the kidneys and entire body.
- Garlic is a natural diuretic that stimulates the production of urine and cleansing the kidneys.
- Cucumbers also have a diuretic effect and dissolve kidney stones and bladder.
- The onion has been noted for its ability to help eliminate kidney stones. Boil the onions, then mix in a blender along with the water in which it was cooked and consumed.
- Beans, soybeans and peas contain an amino acid called arginine vital that help eliminate ammonia from the kidneys.
General rules for mentaining healthy kidneys.