Discover The Seven Foods With The Highest Nutritional Density On Earth, Here are the seven super foods to be taken into consideration …
(1) Chlorella is treated by most as a supplement. But it is actually a food. At the end of World War II, was considered a solution to hunger in the world, because it is so easily cultivated and collected in freshwater ponds or lakes made by man. The idea was abandoned because the walls of the cell of chlorella were too strong to be digested. But it has been developed a technique to break the cell walls of algae mechanically, without affecting the nutritional quality. Today, most brands of chlorella will say “cell walls broken”, indicating that the nutrients are easy to digest. CGF, growth factor of chlorella, assist in matters relating to cell. It removes heavy metals from the body, more than any other green superfood.
Some health experts use spirulina and chlorella mixed together
(2) Spirulina blue-green algae is another Green superfood condensed. Considered an alga, technically is considered a type of bacterium or a type of bacterium and alga containing elements of both types of microorganisms. Anyway, like chlorella, spirulina is an ancient and simple food, which is collected from fresh water. Some experts in healthy food industry use spirulina and chlorella mixed together.
(3) Kale is a plant of the cabbage family and has a taste that u need to get used to it over time. But if you do a kale juice with carrots and apples you won’t have such a problem. Extraction of the juice with a powerful nutrient package preserves the nutrients of kale even more strong, with all the enzymes intact. What more can you do to improve its to taste a “messaging” of lemon juice.
(4) Cocoa is a super food that is easy to eat in the form of chocolate. Cocoa is the basis of chocolate and has the highest index of ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity/capacity of oxygen radical absorption) of all foods. You can blend cocoa beans into powder and add it in almond or sesame milk. Also, you can eat chocolate semi-sweet or black which has at least 70% cocoa. Cocoa/dark chocolate protects against cardiovascular problems and improves brain function.
(5) the chia seeds are rich in omega-3 and unlike flax seeds should be ground. They are a bit more expensive than flax seeds, but offers more nutrients and also protects against heart disease.
(6) the seeds and hemp oils are available at stores and online. They provide what many consider the perfect balance between omega 3, 6 and 9. They are rich in fiber and proteins, providing a complete combination of both of them. Hemp seeds may contain oils and anti-cancer micronutrients enhancing heart health. The growth in “industrial” sphere of hemp seeds is legal in Romania because it contains virtually no THC (the thing gets you high). Yet the US still prohibits growth in American lands.
juice of noni
(7) the juice of noni which is raw and not distorted.This juice enhances the immunity and it is medicinal. (7a) Also here on this list should be added the aloe vera juice. Again, it should be organic and not mixed with anything else. Aloe vera juice is strengthening the immune system and it is very good from the medicinal point of view.