You can easily get rid of scar tissue with these simple and safe home remedies mentioned below.
Apple Cider Vinegar
It is an effective remedy to get rid of scar tissue. Being acidic in nature, it aids exfoliate the damaged skin and remove dead skin cells, as a result, it decreases the look of scars or marks.
- Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and rub it gently on the affected part.
- Keep it to get absorbed by the skin for 10 – 15 minutes
- Rains it off with water after 15 minutes.
- Use, any moisturizing lotion you use.
- Repeat this a few times every day for a few weeks.
Vitamin E to remove scar tissue
It is an excellent remedy to cure scar tissue. Vitamin E has an effective antioxidant and moisturizing qualities, which helps to rejuvenate and nourish the skin. Other than that, Vitamin E aids to promote the production of collagen, which improves the texture and strength of the skin.
- Get a vitamin E capsule and squeeze the liquid out of it.
- Use it on the scar 2-3 times every day for a few weeks.
- You can consume vitamin E cream as well.
- Also, use foods high in vitamin E content such as hazelnuts, peanut butter, and sunflower oil.
It is one of the most popular remedies to cure various body ailments, scar tissue is one of them. It is a natural moisturizer. Honey promotes tissue regeneration and also stops the growth of collagen in excess and accumulation of dead skin.
- Use and massage raw honey on the scar for 10-15 minutes.
- Keep it for an hour to get absorbed.
- Rinse the skin with warm water.
- Repeat it twice every day for a few weeks.
It is a powerful remedy for scar tissue treatment. Sandalwood powder is known to have skin rejuvenating qualities, which helps decrease and lighten scars or signs.
- Use 1 tbsp of sandalwood powder in sufficient rose water to make a fine paste.
- Massage this fine paste on the scar before sleeping.
- Allow it to dry completely before cleaning it off, next morning with warm water.
- Repeat this daily for a couple of months.
Tea Tree Oil
It is known to have both scar removing and skin-healing properties, which makes it a perfect remedy to remove scar tissue. This oil can be very strong, so you can dilute it with water before using.
- Blend 2 drops of tea tree oil with 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Use, it on the scarred skin and allow it for a few hours before cleaning it off.
- Do this every day once for a few weeks.
It is known to have fatty acids, which works as antioxidants. It helps to stop and restore the damage caused by free radical. It is highly effective, which helps promote collagen production and makes the skin soft to accelerate the healing procedure.
- Use 1 teaspoon of warm coconut oil.
- Use this warm oil in the concerned area, applying circular motion to make it get absorbed by the skin.
- Repeat this process a few times every day, until you see the improved result.