In each cigarette, there are usually between 1 mg and 2 mg of nicotine. This means that people who smoke for a long time will be very difficult to quit because the amount of nicotine in the body is more and more. What is nicotine?
- What is nicotine?
Nicotine is an alkaloid found in many species of Solanaceae such as tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant and bell peppers, and nicotine is found in the leaves of coca. It is estimated that nicotine accounts for 0.6 to 3% of the weight in dry tobacco, and 2 to 7 μg / kg in edible plants. The major source of nicotine that is synthesized from the stump and accumulates on the leaves is considered to be a very potent neurotoxin, which causes considerable damage to insects, so it was previously pesticides. Currently, some of the other nicotine derivatives are still in widespread use.
- How strong is nicotine?
Compared with heroin or cocaine, nicotine is potentially more addictive and difficult to cure. Here is the specific nicotine addiction process:
- Many people do not give up cigarettes because the cigarette is not much nicotine, this substance provides a comfortable, comfortable for smokers. It stimulates the activity of the brain and central nervous system, directly affecting the mood of the smoker. Nicotine works by introducing dopamine into the rewarding circuitry, triggering the chain reaction of the sympathetic nervous system, although it is not easy to see the amount of nicotine is sufficient to increase the speed of heart activity and blood pressure of smokers.
- Once ingested, Nicotine moves rapidly to the brain within a few seconds and begins to work after a few minutes. Makes smokers feel more radiant in just minutes. Most people who smoke cigarettes have uncomfortable symptoms: fatigue, nausea, facial tension, headache, difficulty falling asleep … start to appear and worsen even if not meet timely. A typical cigarette smoker will only smoke about 10 cigarettes, if the average daily intake is about one pack, it is equivalent to 200 nicotine vapors loaded directly into the body each day.
- Terrible effects of nicotine.
- Nicotine is extremely toxic, which can numb the muscles causing apnea and death if used at high doses. Although the amount of nicotine present in a cigarette is not too high to be fatal, it can be fatal if it accumulates in the body over time.
- Many argue that nicotine in cigarettes can cause cancer if used long term, which causes some detoxification methods by substituting nicotine for rejection. Nicotine in cigarettes is just a substance that is addictive, and the remaining toxins in cigarettes and cigarette smoke are the main and possible causes of cancer. At this point, there is no evidence that nicotine is responsible for the development of melanoma. But at the other level, nicotine also has an impact on the activity of certain cancer cells.
- Any cure for nicotine?
Although it is possible to add strong and difficult drug withdrawal, with the development of medicine today there are many effective methods of smoking cessation. Specifically, folk remedies for traditional detoxification can help with successful and effective detoxification. Should detoxify early, the rate of success will be higher. Therefore, people who are smoking should consider taking detoxification right away to ensure health for themselves, their families and the whole society.
So these are everything you need to know about nicotine and its terrible effects in your daily life. Share this article to any of your relationships who are smoking!
Here are some natural ways to eliminate nicotine
Spinach and broccoli
Folic sour is essential for the normal operation and the development of the physique, but also when it comes to cleaning the bacterium of nicotine. Besides in form of tablets, folic acid can be entered in the body through nutriment, for example through spinach. Broccoli is also best for consumption because it is full of vitamins C and B5, which fresh the organism from nicotine.
Kiwi and lemon
Smoking is discarding vitamins A, C, and E from the physique, that strengthen immunity and help the physique to fight infections and germs. In order to supplement lost vitamins, you should eat one kiwi a day or thirst-quencher a glass of freshly squeezed lemon fluid every morning.
Nicotine destroys the skin, making it dry and dead. If you want to get rid of smoking and restore cleanness to the skin, eat as many carrots as likely. Carrots are rich in vitamins A, C, K, and B, and they are the best cleaners of the physique. Carrots can be eaten fresh or squeeze in a juicer in mixture with an apple and a lemon.
This refreshing drink hydrates the physique provides the necessary vitamins, and it purifies it from nicotine. Squeeze juice of 2 oranges, add a little H2O and drink it between meals.