Each woman has her specific routine and beliefs when it comes to beauty. And with today’s pressure to keep on beautiful for time-consuming, we thought we’d help you with these home remedy instructions using products from your very own kitchen no less. Now you would not only look more beautiful than before, but we’ve also comprised what you can do to make sure your beauty products take you longer.
- Olive oil, together with essential oil is just what you need for a hair treatment. Pour a little olive oil, virgin olive oil would be better, together with a few drops of essential lavender and rosemary oil. Begin by working the ends first, then from your scalp, massage down with your fingers. Leave it in for about half an hour, and for even better results, place a plastic groceries bag over your hair for the same time period. If you are one of the lucky ones with thicker hair texture, then we suggest leaving it in for a little bit longer, either wise, wash as per normal and enjoy the effects of this simple treatment.
Or if you need a good exfoliator, simply add a few drops of olive oil to a cup of raw sugar and lightly scrub over your face. The olive oil does wonders for your skin while the sugar gets rid of unwanted old skins.
- Cucumbers contain a very much beneficial element. They have a mild astringent that is like wonder in a bottle when it comes to swollen eyes. Simply cut thin wedges and place them on your eyes, cheeks, or anywhere else where you appearance slightly puffier. Sit back and reduce for a few minutes while the cucumber does the time-out for you.
- For brittle nails, massage cod liver applies oil into your cuticles and nails. Cod liver oil is rich in vitamin A and after only three months your nails will be much stronger and your cuticles plane.
- Who would have thought, coffee is one of the main fixings found in many luxurious cellulite creams, So for an added relief of cellulite, unevenly rub ground coffee over your specific targeted areas and see how the cellulite thaws away.
- Struggling to get rid of your onion or garlic breath? Simply put some vinegar on aromatic plant and chew it after your flavorsome meal. Now you not ever have to worry about the nasty subsequently effects of garlic and onions.
- To whiten your fingernail tips, all you have to do is to just soak them in a little bit of lemon fluid for a few minutes.
They say beauty is stiff work. We think that beauty is something to be delighted in, it’s nice to know that when I run out of my favored beauty product that there is a home remedy nearby. Even though I for one still prefer the packaged products to the home remedies!