Dark knees and elbows can happen to any person regardless of the color of their skin. Getting too much sun and not exfoliating your skin use to the darkening of the skin. You can simply get rid of these dark knees and elbows using several home remedies.
It has been used a natural skin treatment therapy. Not only that, it also helps keep your skin oil, while keeping the smoothness. For dark colored elbows and knees, it can work by getting free of all the dead skin cells. Do not disremember to all Aloe Vera in your list of natural remedies for black colored elbows and knees. While helping the growth of new ones. Follow the method below to use it effectively:
- Blend the Aloe Vera leaves and extract its gel.
- Use the gel to the affected areas.
- Keep it for some time, then rinse it off with warm water.
- Do this on a regular basis for a perfect skin tone.
It is a most underrated remedy when it comes to skin cure. Yogurt possesses lactic acid that aids lighten the skin tone. Not only this, it also washes the skin from inside. Follow the steps below to apply it:
- Mash plain yogurt and white vinegar to prepare a smooth paste.
- Use the paste on the affected areas and let it dry.
- Wash it off with warm water, and finally, use a moisturizer.
- Continue on a regular basis for a permanent cure.
It is a natural antiseptic and skin healer which can be applied to dark elbows and knees. Turmeric has been used by skin products around the world to sustain an even tone while adding smoothness and freshness to the skin. Follow the method below for an instant remedy:
- Mash turmeric powder with milk cream.
- Make a paste and use it on your knees and elbows and massage the area.
- Let it dry, and finally, rinse it off with warm water.
It has natural cleansing possessions that help get rid of dark elbows and knees. Also, cucumber will keep your skin moisturized. Use it in the following way to use it effectively:
- Cut thick pieces of cucumber.
- Now scrub it over your elbows and knees for 10 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water and continue daily.
Baking Soda and Milk
It is one of the compulsory remedies for dark colored elbows and knees. Using milk to the blend enhances its properties to ward off the condition completely. Follow these ways to use it effectively:
- Blend baking soda and milk to prepare a thick paste.
- Use the paste on the knees and elbows.
- Rinse it off with cold water.
- Continue every day with effective results.
When we talk about essential oils effective for skin cure then who can forget coconut oil. It is considered to be rich in minerals, fatty acids, and other necessary nutrients that promoting skin growth. It even exfoliates the dead skin cells. Follow these ways below to use it effectively:
- Grind walnuts and mix them with coconut oil.
- Use the paste on the knees and elbows and rub it nicely.
- Let it get absorbed and rinse after some time.
- Do on a regular basis for effective results.
It contains many healthy properties that help rejuvenate the skin. Papaya not only lightens and makes better the skin but also moisturizes it effectively. Papaya is one of the best remedies for dark colored elbows and knees. Follow the simple procedure below for effective results:
- Cut a papaya into thin pieces.
- Now mash the slices and blend it with water to prepare a paste.
- Use to paste on the affected areas and leave it for some time.
- Rinse it off with cold water.
5. Continue every day with effective results.