if you think you’re too young to worry about brain health, you are mistaken. It’s never too early to start to take care of your entire body and does not have to do too much investment in all sorts of products or treatments. Brain health depends on just a few small changes in lifestyle. It is a process that requires commitment, patience, love, and support.
Why is it important to take care of the brain?
What is considered more a health problem of the elderly now affects people getting younger: cerebrovascular accident. Using data gathered by the Department of the health of New Jersey during the period 1995-2014, researchers at Rutgers University found that vascular accident rate has increased significantly among young people. And what is more worrisome, vascular has accidentally mostly serious consequences. Another study looked at the consequences of vascular accident among youngsters. They remain with serious disabilities before and living the most productive years. It is therefore easy to understand why it is important to take care of brain health regardless of age. We must do everything we can to reduce, not increase your chances of a stroke.
7 simple steps for a healthy and happy brain
- Practice activities that put the mind in motion-In the category of activities that put the mind in motion are learning a foreign language, listening, absolution smashed or Sudoku and other such activities. For best results, you need to identify the right activity for you, because some activities can be mild for some, but may exhibit a high degree of difficulty for others. To find the correct activity, take a sheet of paper and divides it into two columns. In the first column write down all the activities that you like and the second write activities you want to do them, but you seem tough. Trust-you will quickly find something that suits you.
- Exercise: Sport can be fun if you choose to practice something that you like. Experiencing many sports until you find one that suits you and you can hardly wait to practice it again. Movement helps to keep the tension in normal limits and you lose the extra pounds. Hypertension is considered to be a major risk for stroke, according to a study. Extra weight loss plus will automatically reduce the pressure that you feel your lungs, heart, brain, blood vessels and bones.
Products from Amazon.com
- Keep your blood sugar under control if you have problems with blood sugar levels and it is hard to keep in normal range, you risk affect not only the brain but also the eyes, heart, and kidneys.
- Consume foods good for your brain are a few foods that stand out due to their capacity to nourish the brain. These include avocados, blueberries, walnuts, broccoli, dark chocolate, etc. Consume more fruits and vegetables raw and as little meat, alcohol, sugar, etc. Drink a lot of water.
- Reduce or eliminate outright smoking-smoking is another major factor that increases the risk of stroke. Why? Because cigarettes increase “bad” cholesterol, LDL cholesterol and reduce the “good” HDL CHOLESTEROL.
- Observe the hours of sleep at the end of a day in which you were at work, you did sports and many other things that you usually do, you need to rest, that is to give the body portion of sleep well deserved. It is important for the brain to process and store the information gathered throughout the day. Let your mind rest 7-9 hours every night. The best way to do this is with a program of sleep that followed him.
- Make friends-take time for your loved ones. But not via phone or computer. Personal contact is very important. Time spent with family and friends reduces stress levels.
A healthy mind helps you live longer and better. These seven steps will help to reduce the risk of stroke and other Neurovascular diseases and to enjoy a long and happy life. The brain deserves all the attention and consideration it can grant.
Think about it: does it seem too much to watch what you eat, do sports, to sleep better and to keep in touch with friends and family if you think about how much you will receive in return every day? FA changes starting today.