There are many issues that can affect the health of your feet, the foot of the athletes, the ingrown nail or foot pain.
The most annoying problem (though not always accompanied by pain) of the legs is the nail fungus!
Anyone who has had it can confess how hard is to get rid of a fungal infection of the nail. Nail fungus is ugly, embarrassing and difficult to treat!
However, a simple foot bath, together with recommendations for lifestyle below can help to remove this unpleasant infection once and for all.
According to the Mayo Clinic, nail fungus is a frequent disorder that begins with a white or yellow dot underneath the nail on the hand or foot.
As the infection spreads, the nail may discolor, thicken and can raise towards the edges. Usually, this type of infection affects the nails of the feet.
Over time, can cause pain and can spread to other nails or directly on the skin. Even if it’s cured, the fungus may reappear.[amazon_link asins=’B00HNWNXAW,B00KZDWL7W,B007ADOL28,B076L558R3,B07BP4HX5Y’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’beautyzoomi06-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’a947c544-8460-11e8-b6a6-bbfe3e3ccb9a’]
How can I treat foot fungus:
Vinegar is a popular, non-invasive method for treating a fungal infection of the nail plate, used for hundreds of years. It is acid this is why it can kill fungus but should be diluted so that it will not irritate the skin.
Ingredients and items needed:
- A bowl big enough to warm your feet
- Warm water (as hot as u can tolerate)
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- Couple cups of Apple Cider Vinegar
- First of all, mix vinegar and water in the sink at a rate of 1 cup of vinegar in 2 cups of water.
- Make sure water covers the nails well. 3.Stand with your feet in the water around twenty minutes or so.
- Dry out your feet well with a clean towel.
- Empty, rinse and dry the bowl.
- Fill the bowl with hot water again, so that water covers well the feet and nails.
- Add about half a cup of baking soda in water and mix well.
- Soften the feet of other 15-20.
- Wipe thoroughly with a clean towel so that your feet are completely dry.
- Repeat several times a day, depending on the case.
You have to cut your nails and cuticles regularly and disinfect the scissors before and after each use. It is a good idea also to brush your nails with tea tree oil to combat the mushrooms between the treatments.[amazon_link asins=’B00NCLXKZG,B00HNWNXAW,B00KZDWL7W,B00CBL5NHQ,B07DX6RZ7G,B015RQYW8W,B0791M8XBT’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’beautyzoomi06-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’ff9dd319-8460-11e8-8986-7505f0eea9db’]
How can you prevent the occurrence of the infection:
- Clean nail clippers and nail products used for cleaning. Hydrogen peroxide can be used for this purpose.
- If you are used to painting your nails, please quit for a few months until you heal your nails completely.
- Clean shoes, sandals, and boots: usually you can use dish soap and warm water for just about any type of shoes, but you can use shoe antibacterial sprays (mixed in equal amounts vinegar and water) or powder.
- Always use clean socks: If you have had a serious infection, then wash thoroughly all socks to ward off any remaining fungus.
- Wash your feet: If you’re prone to fungal infections, wash your legs and feet more often.
- You can use relaxing socks or vinegar socks, prophylactic.
- Keep your feet dry and clean: choose socks that absorb moisture.
- Change them regularly, and use the right size shoes. It should be made from materials that allow air circulation, like canvas, leather.
- Also, it is better to use plastic slippers in wet public places such as locker rooms or swimming pools.
Consume whole foods, fresh and raw:
Nourishment is very important in combating fungi so avoid as much as you can white sugar and other forms of refined sugar, including that of bread and carbonated drinks. Regularly consuming foods rich in nutrients, especially the antioxidants.
Fungal infection can be unpleasant. If you do not manage to get rid of nail fungi remedies you have at hand, contact a dermatologist.