Hair plays a vital role to make you look beautiful and gorgeous. Dull hair makes you look ugly. You must take care of your locks as you care your skin and face.Hair has 3 layers the inner fiber called the medulla, the medium layer called the cortex that surrounds the medulla and the outside layer called the cuticle that defends the hair from damage.
Here are good natural remedies for dry and damaged hair cure.
1-Natural remedies of honey
It is best nourishing for damaged hair. Honey can attract and lock moisture into your locks cuticles and make them soft and healthy.
- -Combine 1/4 cup of organic raw honey with enough water to thin it out.
- -Use it to damp hair and allow it to sit for 30 minutes.
- -Rinse it out with warm water. Follow this cure twice a week for good results.
2-Black tea remedy
Black tea remedy is also best for dry and damaged locks. Being full of polyphenols and vitamins C and E, black tea adds luster and softness to damaged locks. Black tea also keeps the hair from the damage problem by UV rays.
- -1 cup of boils water and then mixes a black tea bag to it.
- -Use it to steep for 10 minutes.
- -Use 2 drops of jasmine essential oil and allow the aquatic to cool.
- -Apply this as a final wash after your regular shampoo.
- -Use it on for 10 -15 minutes then rains it off with water.
- -Follow this cure 1 or 2 times a week.
3-Treat with botanical oils remedy
Easy available at health food stores, olive, jojoba, and best almond oils are all superb elixirs for damaged hair. If your lock is thick and heavy, coconut oil works well. Reduce your hair and use small amounts of the botanical oil until your hair is carefully covered. Top off with bath cap and warm towel for about 30 minutes, then wash and shampoo your locks out.
4-Whip up an apple cider vinegar mask
Apple cider vinegar mask is the good home remedy for hair.
- -Mix 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- -2 tablespoons olive oil
- -3 egg whites, then rub the mix into your hair. Keep your locks covered for about a 1/2 hour applying plastic wrap or a shower cap, then shampoo and wash.
5- Natural remedies of banana
It can also help repair damaged locks. Banana contains in:
- -The high potassium
- -Fortifying vitamins
- -Natural oils and moisture at ease in bananas can help soften your hair and recover its elasticity.
- -Purée 1 ripe banana and work it thoroughly into your locks. Use it to sit for 1 hour, then wash it off with lukewarm water.
6- Natural remedy sesame Oil
It is excellent beneficial oil. As it is rich in vitamins and raw materials, it helps in strengthening hair and increasing body fluid circulation in the scalp.
- -Combine 1 tablespoon each of root juice, lemon juice, and sesame oil.
- -Use this mix on the scalp and hair. Wrap your head in a hot towel. After 1/2 hour, wash with shampoo.