Every female loves long nails, which she can flaunt with her favorite nail paint. Some of them get long nails simply. However, there are few, who faces nail growth issues. Thus, they expend a huge amount of their money either to get fake nails or to grow nails. Well, both the methods are not effective. The consequence you get is short-lived and again you find yourself in the same issue. Instead of going for such things, go natural and use these remedies to grow fingernails naturally. These are most effective, long-lasting and simply fit into your pocket.
It is loaded with vitamin C. The nutrient is good for the skin. Orange juice promotes the production of collagen and provides adequate nutrients to your nail cuticles. Additionally, the folic acid present in the juice helps in nail growth.
- Take a cup of lemon juice in a bowl and soak your fingers in it for a few minutes.
- Later, rinse your fingers with warm water and use moisturizer to beat the dryness.
- Do this on a regular basis to get long and healthy nails.
2- Lemon Grind to Grow Fingernails Naturally
Like orange, lemon is also full of the goodness of vitamin C. It combats with pale nails and aids to get healthy nails.
- Take a lemon and rub the upper part of the lemon on the fingernails and then dip your fingers in lukewarm water for a few minutes. Again rub lemon’s grind, soak your nails in lukewarm water.
- Repeat this 2to3 times. This will help you to clean your nails and use shine to it.
- Alternatively, in a tablespoon of olive oil blend juice of half lemon. Rub it over the nails for a, while and then wash your nails with lukewarm water.
3- Flaxseed Oil
It contains omega-3 fatty acids and several nutrients, which are good for nails. It increases the nail growth. Also, it comes handy for curing brittle and cracked nails.
- Use flaxseed oil on the fingers and fingernails.
- Later rinse your fingers with warm water.
4- Stinging Nettle to Grow Fingernails Naturally
Stinging nettle is in use for centuries to treat nail problems. The herb contains essential minerals and nutrients, which increase the growth of the nails and also aids you to counter nails problems.
- Boil a glass of water. When the water is boiled, use a few leaves of stinging nettle in it. Boil it for 3 minutes more.
- Remove it and then keep it to cool at room temperature.
- It should be slightly lukewarm so, that you can soak your fingers in it.
- Soak your fingers for 3 minutes.
Do this every day to get healthy and long nails.