1. Do not Provide Safety and Support for children
2. Parents Criticize too Much.
3. Parents Need their Children’s Attention.
4. Make “toxic” Jokes about their Children
5. Get the Children to Believe that they are Worth Living this Way
6. Do not Allow Children to Express their Negative Emotions
7. Intimidates their Kids even when they are Adults
8. Always put their own feelings first
9. Adhere to the purpose of their children such as theirs
10. Control their children with money and using the feeling of guilt
11. Apply the treatment of silence
12. Do not respect healthy limits
13. Make their children feel responsible for their own happiness
However, if measures are not taken, the emotional and psychological problems in childhood cannot be corrected. On the other hand, any parent who is found in any of these situations may require the help of a therapist to learn how to quit these negative patterns of behavior.