Do you want to lose weight? You need to perform some specific exercises. If you’re going to lose a decent weight, you can perform simple cardio exercises such as walking, running, swimming, etc. But, if you’re going to reduce a significant amount of fat, you also need to perform high impact exercises. No doubt, these exercises require a tremendous strength. But, by completing training, you can learn individual tactics and acquire the specific power which is necessary for doing high-impact activities. So, here are the four most productive activities through which you lose a large amount of fat:
Squats are always an excellent exercise during dieting and fat loss program. (1)With this move, you can increase your metabolism and boost the secretion of growth hormones such as testosterone and somatotropin.
These hormones are particularly helpful in maintaining muscle mass and controlling body fat. By squatting, you can certainly make your body burn extra calories. (2) A, according to your professionals, after gaining strength through Squats, people burnt an additional 500 calories every day. This exercise helps explicitly in building the calves, hamstrings, and quadriceps. Well, for acquiring best results, you surely need to learn the right technique of performing squats::
- Stand tall with your feet apart from each other, with your knees stacked over ankles and with all your body weight on your heels.
- Now, take the bar and place it behind your head.
- According to your comfort level, grasp the bar at a particular spot.
- Take a deep breath and push up, down while keeping your knees in line with your feet.
- If you are a beginner, you should perform squats without bars or other weights.
- Well, this movie certainly does not burn excessive fat. But, when included in the workout plan, push-ups pretty much help in burning calories and losing weight. Do you know, for losing fat, you need to eat fewer calories than you burn? In that particular task, push-ups are pretty useful. With push-ups, you can keep your heart pumping and make yourself leaner. Here is the procedure to perform effective push-ups:
- Begin in a plank position with your shoulders relaxed and head in the forward direction.
- Place your palms on the floor and lower your body.
- Keep your back and spine straight and find a spot in front of your eyes.
- Then, raise your body by using your arms while maintaining the straight line.
- Go on repeating this up and down activity, for at least eight reps.
According to your preference, you can select a specific type of push-up from all variations. Along with weight control, you can also strengthen your chest, shoulders, and abdominals with this exercise. So, perform push-ups for maintaining your fitness.
Start by lying flat on the ground, with your shoulders relaxed, hips-width apart and knees bent. Place your palms on either side of your head. Make sure that you do not lock your fingers. Next, engage your abdominals by pushing a small part of your back into the floor. Then, tilt your chin and roll your shoulders. Keep your back straight and hold this position for 2-3 minutes. If you have back pain problems, you should perform crunches by using exercise balls. With this exercise, you can lose 2-3 inches of your belly fat in about ten days. (3) After completing a workout that includes crunches, you can elevate your metabolism for 38 hours. So, you will not feel starved and do not foods on regular occasions. Out of 4 variations, you can select any type of crunch exercise. I assure you that a particular activity will pretty much help you in maintaining weight.
Out of various types of dips, these are the most popular Dips for losing weight. This is a beautiful triceps exercise that very much helps in increasing metabolism.
For this exercise, you need to take dip bars. Start by aligning your body in the air with your elbows relaxed and arms straight. Next, keep on lowering your body until your elbows reach them at 90 degrees of flexion. By using your arms, press your body up and down. If you face difficulty in performing this exercise with your body weight, you can use a Graviton or spotter. If you play this workout, you will burn the excess calories that can be accumulated as stored fat. In addition to strengthening the triceps, this exercise also tones the calves and biceps. So, if you are looking for an effective dip exercise, the reverse dip is a perfect option for you.
- www.livestrong.com/do squats
- www.fitness.mercola.com.top 8 reasons to do squats
- www.bodybuilding.com/strength training
For losing belly fat, you need to include some useful exercises in your workout programs. Even without using bars, you can boost your metabolism by performing squats. No matter you are a beginner or professional, you can perform push-ups and control your body weight. According to your preference, you can perform crunches with or without exercise equipment. With reverse Dips, you can quickly burn excess calories and prevent the accumulation of stored fat. Along with these exercises, you should also perform cardio activities like running, swimming, etc. So, do exercises for maintaining your body fat.
Updated: 17 July 2020