This oil will change your life, probably not your life, but your hair’s life for sure. It’s an inexpensive oil that does wonders for damaged hair.
Burdock oil can miraculously transform your hair into healthy, luscious locks that you forever craved for. You can find many masks with burdock oil that you can use or just make one your own at home. These masks are easy and affordable yet jam-packed with so many benefits. Choose from products with burdock, or prepare them at home. Here are three masks where the primary ingredient is burdock oil.
Benefits of Burdock Oil
Burdock oil contains vitamin A and essential fatty acids. This the reason it can help strengthen your hair by nourishing your scalp. Beneficial nutrients are required in maintaining a healthier scalp and promoting natural hair growth. There is measurable support from their relief effects and helps the normal functions of sebaceous glands and your hair follicles.
Please note that Burdock oil may help in the treatment of scalp infections and problems caused by dandruff. It is a good helper in reducing scalp itching, redness, as well as promotes hair growth. Frequent use of it is promoted for helping restore and enriching the health and appearance of your scalp and hair.
Burdock oil was beneficial for centuries and had so many types of use from the food industry to shampoos and masks to facials and toners. Burdock oil is jam-packed of beneficial constituents, including mucilage, tannins, inulin, vitamin A, and essential fatty acids, all of which helps to nourish hair and skin, reducing cholesterol and adding fiber to the diet.
Here are 4 masks that you can do at home and benefit from this miraculous oil:
- You will need a piece of onion, pure honey, burdock oil, and your favorite shampoo.
- Mix one tablespoon of each ingredient and apply on the hair roots, and then along the entire length.
- Cover your hair with a towel for 1-2 hours and then rinse it.
- Cocoa powder, burdock oil, egg yolk.
- Mix three teaspoons of burdock oil with a teaspoon of cocoa powder and add two egg yolks.
- Apply to the scalp, massage gently, and covers your head with a towel.
Wait for one hour and rinse the hair with shampoo and Voila!
- Rosemary oil, basil oil, lavender oil, aloe vera gel, burdock oil.
- Mix 1tsp. of each of the 1st. 3 oils above (rosemary, basil, lavender).
- Add 5-10 drops of this oil mix to the one tablespoon of aloe vera gel and the same amount of burdock oil.
- This is a massage treatment that you massage it into your scalp and let it work its magic for the next couple of hours. The longer you leave it in, the better. So if you can leave it overnight it would be perfect, then rinse it well, wash with your shampoo and enjoy it!
- Honey pure and raw, lime juice, burdock oil. All you need is these three organic ingredients.
- Take two tablespoons of each ingredient, mix and heat the mixture until the honey will melt.
- Wait for the mask to cool down, add two egg yolks. Mix, then apply the mask to the scalp, hair, and covers awaiting for 1-2 hours.
- Flush as usual. Each of these masks is recommended to be used once a week for a month. So you get a more luxurious, luscious hair in plus you’ll accelerate hair growth.
Updated on 1/28/2020