1. Carbonated beverages can cause the decline of kidney function.
2. Increase the likelihood of carbonated beverages on diabetes.
3. Carbonated in dose are associated with BPA.
4. Carbonated beverages dehydrate the body.
5. Caramel colourant from carbonated beverages is associated with cancer.
6. Caramel colourant from carbonated beverages is associated with vascular problems.
7. Carbonated drinks are high in calories.
8. Caffeine in carbonated prevents the absorption of magnesium.
9. Increase the likelihood of carbonated beverages to childhood obesity.
10. Carbonated beverages increase heart disease in men.
11. The acid in carbonated drinks destroys the enamel of the teeth.
12. Carbonated drinks contain so much sugar.
13. Include the artificial sweetener carbonated beverages.
14. Carbonated beverages remove minerals from our bodies.
15. Consumption of carbonated beverages alters metabolism.
16. More than one carbonated drink per day increases the risk of heart disease and metabolic syndrome.
17. No Carbonated beverages and dietary supplements help you lose weight.
18. Dietetic carbonated beverages contain mold inhibitors.
19. Carbonated with ascorbic acid and potassium benzoate may form benzene, a known carcinogen.
20. Daily consumption of carbonated drinks and other sweetened beverages is associated with fatty liver disease.
21. Some carbonated beverages contain a substance Ignofuga.
22. Carbonated drinks are associated with asthma.
A study carried out in South Australia’s 16,907 participants aged from 16 years showed that the high level of consumption of carbonated drinks was positively associated with asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.