Many of us face these days with weight problems, especially as we age, our metabolism slows down considerably. And although there are several ways to help us lose weight-diet and exercise are among the most effective-the only thing you need to keep your weight under control is a healthy liver.
Almost every health condition that elevates body challenges started with a clogged liver, ‘says in TeraWarner.com Dodee Schmitt. ‘Synthetic Hormones, bacteria, parasites, junk foods (rubbish), and all pesticides end up eventually in your liver. Even negative thoughts leave a footprint that affects the liver if they are not released and forgiven ‘.
Liver detoxification is not a difficult as you think, or so distasteful as it sounds.
Here are five ways in which you can accomplish the objective of safety and effectiveness with:
Before you begin, you must prepare your liver and body for the detox.
It requires a preliminary period of seven days, if you will, because “it is essential that you prepare and strengthen the liver and colon for future work,” writes Anne Louis Gittleman from ExperienceLife.com. The preparation period is vital because if you don’t, experts warn that you could end up even more bloated, constipated, and toxic than you were before you started. And you could put an end to any attempts to lose weight.
Fasting is a great way to release toxins from your body, which stored in fat cells.
The process allows these toxins to be filtered and carried by the blood flow towards the channels of elimination from the body.
‘But without support to prepare the liver and colon to help it cleanse these toxins out of the system ‘, writes Gittleman,’ the poisons might just have been relocated inside the body, settling in any number of sensitive organs ‘, making you tired, anxious and with headaches. So to avoid unnecessary and bad moods to maximize weight loss, there are some simple steps you can follow on for seven days before starting the fasting one day with juices to cleanse the liver.
These steps are:
After each of the seven days, choose the kind of vegetables in each group for liver-friendly vegetables
- Vegetable-cruciferous (cabbage, cauliflower, Brussel sprouts, broccoli Brussels and broccoli sprouts);
- Vegetables and green leafy vegetables (kale, cabbage, beets, parsley, coriander leaf, Mangold, beets, watercress, leaves of brown mustard (Brassica Juncea),
- Citrus fruits (oranges, lemons, lemon-lime green/but avoid grapefruit and its juice, because It contains a substance called nitrogen, which in turn can interfere with the cleaning process of the liver)
- Sulfur-rich foods (onions, garlic, cabbage),
- Healing foods for the liver (asparagus, milk thistle, artichoke, celery, beets, whey).
Choose every day two of the following foods, good for the colon, such as psyllium husk, apples, carrots, pears, or berries.
- Drink several glasses of purified water equal to half your body weight in ounces (virtually identical to the amount of extra weight) every day.
- Serve your self at least two large spoons of brown-green algae or spirulina. Make sure it is of good quality.
- Make sure you have every day one or two large spoons of olive oil, or oil’ the woman’ (which consists of a mixture of linseed oil and blackcurrant).
- Make sure you avoid anything that would interfere with detoxification. Such as excess fat, any form of sugar (including maple syrup, honey, etc.), artificial sweeteners, refined carbohydrates such as rice, rye and related products, gluten and protein soy isolates, such as those found in energy drinks and power bars processed soy foods, and alcohol, caffeine, and over-the-counter medicines.
After seven days you are ready for one-day detoxification with juices, consisting of ingredients designated ‘clean impurities from your liver and other tissues, while simultaneously supporting your health in general, as well as energy ‘,
- Bring to a gentle boil the equivalent of Red Bilberry Juice unsweetened or Bilberry juice concentrate diluted with filtered water, and then reduce heat to low. Put into a tea infuser cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg; put the infusion into the bilberry juice. (For a spicier, add flavorings directly into liquid). Let it simmer 15-20 minutes; cools to room temperature. Mix this liquid with orange juice and lemon. At this point, if you wish, you can add stevia (a natural sweetener from a South American plant) or another natural sweetener.
During the day, alternate the drink of 2 liters of clean water, filtered with 2 liters of the miracle juice. Drink at least 2 liters of each.
You can try a morning drink with lemon and cayenne pepper, which is what it sounds like: clean, filtered water with lemon juice and cayenne pepper (red).
What other unusual methods to detoxify the liver do you know or have tried? We are waiting for your opinions, here we learn together