Lotions bought on the shelves can have thousands of chemicals. Which makes homemade lotions a must?
Try this formula below for homemade body butter lotion:
Things you will need:
- – 40 drops vital Oil (Get your pick based on favorite scent)
- – 1 cup Shea butter
- – 1/4 cup Jojoba Oil
- – Large or small glass jar
- Put Shea butter into a bowl, with the jojoba and coconut oil, then put that bowl into a large saucepan and fill the pan with water.
- Heat up stove top to medium or low heat and blend oils together.
- Once well mixed, place within fridge for up to an hour or until solid.
- With a mixer hand and or mechanical, whip the oils until fluffy. Add your necessaries oils and mix well.
- Place body butter mixture into a jar or air-tight container. And store at room temperature.