In the medical community, there is a single cause and a single treatment for periodontal disease. Here is how it presents things, from this point of view:
One body, one source for disease
Avoid all artificial ingredients:
- dyes, fragrances, preservatives, and GMO.
- Avoid processed foods
- Avoid pasteurized dairy products
- Consume organic products, as much as possible, nuts and beans
- Hydrate grain to release enzyme inhibitors
- Consume at least 80% of the products in the form of raw, more varied and especially green leafy vegetables
- Consume a balanced diet with lots of fat and healthy
- Drink as much clean water daily,
- Give up refined sugars if you use them.