Myth: refined Flour us bad, wholemeal flour is good
Myth: If you don’t have celiac disease, you should not have problems with wheat.
Myth: If you want to lose weight, you can eat whole-wheat
Truth: wheat gives addiction.
Myth: gluten-free Bread is always a healthy alternative to wheat bread.
Delicious gluten-free bread ingredients:
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ¾ Cup tapiocao powder
- 1 Cup of flax seeds grinded
- 1/2 teaspoon fine Himalayan salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon of organic coconut oil for anointing the baking sheet.
- 250 ml water