Many reasons cause body rashes. Treating this with chemicals might not be suitable as sometimes the rashes might also occur due to rubbing the skin. So, one should keep this in mind as the drug available for rashes will not solve all forms of rashes that have occurred due to different reasons. Thus, the excellent option is to try some of the home remedies with soothes the rashes effect.
This is a plant with several medicating abilities. Aloe Vera can be grown in the backyard of the home. They are used for multiple sicknesses as a home remedy. They are now found to be most effective even for body rash.
- Aloe Vera gel can be used in the affected area directly.
- Aloe Vera pulp can be applied to the rashes to get immediate relief. Aloe Vera is effective even when the rash is found to be all over the body.
Naturally, rashes occur due to dry skin. When olive oil is used, it helps to moisturize the skin and overhaul the rash.
- Use olive oil on the affected area and giving a light massage will help the oil to penetrate the skin and heal the rash from inside.
This might amazed, but even the oatmeal has a much medical impact. This makes one use this if they are suffering from rashes.
- For instant relief from rashes, it is better to take a bath with oatmeal, which is not cooked and warm water.
- Uncooked oatmeal has to be applied, not the cooked one.
Baking Soda is ordinarily present in the kitchen as it is used for baking purposes. Baking Soda is found to be used for rashes.
- Using baking soda directly on the affected area will give instant relief from irritation.
- It can be used directly on the affected area.
Using this will help to decrease the rashes and the redness as well
- Washing the part with chamomile tea will reduce inflammation.
- The tea extract is also applied for other purposes.
Cod Liver Oil
People know about the uses of cod liver oil, and they apply it just as a supplement. But there are other things one required to know about. The cod liver oil is not only the vitality booster, but it’s also the best moisturizer. Cod liver oil can be used to treat rashes.
- Using a mixture of cod liver oil with vitamin E will help to decrease crashes and avoid it from further damaging the skin.
- This is available in the market, and people use this as a good supplement.
Folks are very familiar with almond kernels, almond oil but are not that familiar with almond leaves. People also have functional importance.
- Using mashed almond leaves will help to cure skin rashes.
- Eating the right amount of almonds every day will also nourish skin at keeping it free from rashes.