Initially, green tea was popular in China and used therapeutically for centuries to treat everything from headaches to sadness. Nowadays, people from different parts of the world use green tea due to its several health benefits.
It includes a high amount of antioxidants as well as enzymes, amino acids, and phytochemicals like polyphenols. It also has B vitamins, folate, manganese, potassium, magnesium, and caffeine.
In addition to its fitness benefits, green tea has an impressive list of epidermis and hair care benefits. To enhance your attractiveness, you can use green tea in your beauty masks. Also, drink a few cups of this popular beverage every day.
Here are the top 3 beauty benefits of green tea for skin and hair
Reduces Puffy Eyes and Dark Circles
The antioxidants and tannins (an astringent) in green tea help treat puffy perceptiveness as well as dark circles. They help shrink fluid body vessels underneath the delicate epidermis around the eyes. This, in turn, decreases swelling and puffiness.
Besides, vitamin K in green tea helps lighten dark circles below the eyes.
- Put two used green tea bags in the refrigerator for thirty minutes. Place the cold tea baggage on your closed eyelids.
- Sit back and relax for fifteen minutes.
- Use this remedy twice every day until you are satisfied with the results.
Works as a Skin Toner
This popular beverage also works as a natural skin preparation for your skin. It helps to draw out impurities, decrease large pores, and give your skin a beautiful, healthy glow. It even helps keep your epidermis hydrated, which is essential for healthy skin.
- Brew two cups of green tea and allow it to cool.
- Add a few drops of any necessary oil of your choice.
- Put the solution in a spotless spray bottle. Spray the solution on your expression or apply it with a cotton ball twice daily.
- People with epidermis conditions, such as psoriasis and rosacea, can also use this solution.
Stimulates Hair Growth
Green tea comprises a high amount of antioxidants that promote hair growth. The catechins in it have five-alpha-reductase inhibiting material goods that help block DHT, one of the critical reasons for hair loss.
It can even promote the growth of new locks and prevent common problems like dry scalp and dandruff.
After washing your locks, rinse it with colder water, freshly brewed green tea. Leave it on for ten minutes, and then rinse it out with cold H2O. Do this two or three times a week for a couple of months. Also, drink two to three cups of green tea daily to enjoy reliable and beautiful locks.
Updated: 16 July 2020
Organic Matcha Powder, 4 ozProduct on sale
Sensitive Skin Facial Cleansing Towelettes, 5.6 fl ozProduct on sale
Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum 1.02 fl oz for Skin CareProduct on sale